Friday, May 02, 2008

the long and short of it

Last night I was in the press box for the shortest game the Nationals have played this season, a 2 hour, 4 minute 3-2 win against the Pirates. Tonight, the game passed that mark in the fifth inning. A delay caused by a light outage didn't help, and 12 combined runs through four-and-a-half innings didn't either. If this lasts another hour and a half - a distinct possibility - I'll have see the shortest and longest 9-inning games for the Nationals this season in back-to-back nights.

I wouldn't mind as much if I didn't have to wake up early tomorrow to go to Redskins practice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I found out you're coming home late by reading your blog?!? Love you (and miss you a little :). See you when you get home...