Wednesday, January 14, 2009

falling off the blogging wagon

Clearly, I have not thrown much up on this virtual wall lately. Facebook and it's easy iPhone app have sucked most of my random thoughts away from this venue - status updates are the wave of the present.

The usual time-sucks - work, my other (freelance) work, and a desire to capitalize on my leisure opportunities are in play here, as is my general trait toward inaction in the absence of an actual deadline.

I'm hoping to keep, or restart, or start for the first time (depending on how you look at it) a line from my brain to this outlet for my thoughts, mostly for my own amusement (which is all it's ever been, since a sporadic blog of totally random links and thoughts garners about 5 hits a day at the best of times).

No promises, of course. But maybe I can wean myself off the Facebook and start to throw a few status updates Blogger's way.

No comments: